This is how fucked up our world is.
- No physical evidence.
- Multiple witnesses recanted their statements.
- No gun ever found.
- Continuously protested innocence.
- Found guilty.
- Victim’s hair found in car.
- Chemical air samples show evidence of “decomposition” in the car.
- Chloroform in the car.
- Home computer shown to have a history of google searches including “neck breaking”, “how to make chloroform” and “death”.
- Admitted lying to police.
- Admitted lying in court.
- Missing persons report filed after one month… By the child’s grandmother.
- Found not guilty.
- Freed without charge.
I don’t understand…
Posted on Thursday 22 September 2011.
2 years ago.
- follyandfable likes this
- vandalsandvagabonds likes this
- Show more notes